Thursday, 4 September 2014

Liverpool Getaway

Liverpool! Liverpool! Liverpool! What can I say .....sigh! This was the shortest stay I have ever  had but it was worth it from the vast museums to the large shopping area and the massive sales was like giving candy to a baby, I had to have my sister hold me back from shopping before I turned to Shopzilla.From the tour buses to the boat rides and the Ferris wheel ride which was horrific because am scared of heights but I can proudly say that my trip was not even at once disappointing.The people where friendly as well as very helpful though the English dialect was a bit difficult to understand.Such big cities are worth the trip and would recommend to make use of the tour buses since they tell the story of the city in detail.The trip was more enjoyable due to having the best road trip companion with me on the road i.e... my sister.Thanks sis





























Thanks for stopping by
VivaciousTrae

No comments:

Post a Comment