Thursday, 30 May 2013

My kind of Travelling or in other words ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

So today I was a road trip around Midlands  and in the morning I started to wonder what to actually wear for the trip because it usually gets cold and windy plus  I would like something warm and yet comfortable to wear in the car and around the places we are going .I am a jeans and T-shirts kind of girl  and so this time i tweaked it with a little leahter to give it the edgy look where and i never go wrong with ballets shoes plus i carried my Massai Shuka which kept me warm and became my signature look for the day.
Stratford upon Avon was a beautiful place and also the Coventry Aircraft Museum .....couldn't
get enuf of the places to bad it started raining...
This was where Shakespeare was buried .....
Stratford Upon Avon High street 
The airport museum .....

No comments:

Post a Comment