So last weekend I took a trip to Northern Ireland which I must say it was worth it.Since the time I landed to the time I left I have to say it was breath taking and amazing and would do it all over again and again.I started my trip from Belfast then drove all the way to Balleymoney and to Larn which is the coastal side and I must say I have never seen anything like it .I met amazing people and without them I would have been able to see all these places and get to enjoy myself as much as I did.the stay was short but sadly had to come back because of school but with time I hope to go back and have it like my little getaway.The Irish are friendly and helpful and non of would hesitate to to help me understand there culture and about the myth of drinking ....errr that's what I called it till I proved it to myself when I realized one can't keep an Irish man away from his beer.
Thanks for reading
Vivacious Trae
No comments:
Post a Comment