Thursday, 31 July 2014

Weddings !

 Sigh! Weddings are the most beautiful passage of life next to the birth of a child.This past weekend I was privilege to attend my uncle's wedding which was short notice and as usual women don't have anything to wear.It was a small beautiful wedding and am glad I was there.It was small brief and elegant for a two week planned wedding.

I hence decided to wear a soft high low soft peach dress while my sister wore white (which was my fault since it's forbidden as a myth to wear white to a wedding),sure was glad the bride didn't mind.I was glad and happy for these choices since it was hot and the dresses went well with the weather per say.At the end of it all tears of joy and happiness and it was beautiful.


Don't mind the shoes had to change since I was baby sitting 


Thanks for stopping by!

Vivacious Trae

No comments:

Post a Comment